It Can Replace Steam Or Water Blasting
Steam and Water Blasting has its place, but Dry Ice Blasting may be a better alternative for you:
- This is a dry process – electrical parts and generators can be immediately put back into service used without waiting to dry.
- Radioactive contaminate removal doesn’t require large storage containers for contaminated water.
- Mildew and mold removal are far more complete with less chance of regeneration because of water vapor or moisture.
- Dry ice cleaning removes more algae, sea slime, and mussels on boat hulls, than water blasting, which allows the organic matter to reattach sooner.
It’s Environmentally Friendly
- Replaces many environmentally damaging solvents.
- Since dry ice evaporates completely as a gas it leaves no waste. Only the material being removed must be disposed of.
- When dry ice blasting replaces hazardous chemical cleaners the disposal cost of that chemical is eliminated.
- Protects surface integrity and avoids grit entrapment, making it an effective alternative to abrasive grit blasting.
- No residue or secondary waste to clean, so you can use it with food processing equipment.
- Eliminating toxic chemicals and harmful emissions makes dry ice blast blasting environmentally safe, and it reduces employee health risks.
- Dry ice is readily available
- Eliminates cleanup costs resulting from toxic chemicals or gritty cleaning
- Reduces the labor costs of manual maintenance
- Slashes or eliminates waste disposal costs
- Lets you bring cleaning equipment on-site, further reducing your costs
It Improves Productivity
- Can extend equipment life
- Increases equipment operating availability
- Eliminates equipment disassembly and masking before cleaning
- Reduces cleaning time — which also lowers costs